The program is now up. Highlights include:
- Keynote by Hari Balakrishnan (MIT)
- Panel on Future Internet Architectures with John Byers (BU), Dave Clark (MIT), Karen Sollins (MIT), Arun Venkataramani (Amherst)
- 16 Lightning talks on the topics of Mobile, Wireless, Networking, and Distributed Systems
- Poster session featuring 17 projects in the greater New England area
Following an extremely successful event last year, the 2nd Annual New England Network and Systems Day will be held on Monday, October 19th, 2015, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m at Boston University. The event is free and open to the public, but registration is required. Please arrive early, starting at 8:00 a.m. You should be sitting down by 9:00 a.m!
Sponsored and hosted by the Hariri Institute, the New England Network and Systems Day brings together academics and research scientists from local industry, universities and research labs to discuss recent advances in networking and systems.
- Registration is required to attend
- Program is now available
- Cisco sponsoring after-event reception at the Boston Beer Works, just a short walk from the venue.
NENS’ primary sponsor is the Boston University Rafik B. Hariri Institute for Computing and Computational Science and Engineering, hosting and providing all of the logistical support for the event.
Cisco is generously sponsoring appetizers after the event at Boston Beer Works, just a short walk from the NENS venue!
Submission site here (closed). Submissions are limited to 2 pages. Some of the submissions will be accepted as lightning talks and posters, while others will be accepted as posters only. Submission deadline was October 5th.